Knitting with the Monsters...

My life with two toddlers and two cats, all of whom are out to drive me nuts and destroy my knitting!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I know it's been a while since I last posted. I'm still living on borrowed computer time as this computer isn't doing well either. We have a computer on order but it's any guess when it gets here...

On the knitting front not much is happening. Ok well that's a lie I've indulged and started figuring out how to knit myself a claptois (spelling is probably wrong there but y'all know what I mean). And I know that might sound daft but I'm a pretty basic knitter and it took a few tries before I got the hang of what was actually going on!!! Now all I have to do is figure out what color to choose in the lion and lamb from Lornas Laces. Hopefully one of the shops I'm going to visit in the states will have it. I know I can get it from get knitted but I want to SEE the colors in person before I pick them this time round!!!

In other news, the flat's under offer (again) and the house situation has been resolved begrudgingly. Fingers crossed it'll all go to plan and we'll be moving in six weeks. God knows what we'll do if not.
Kiddie news is Jamie's eating baby rice (yeayyyy solids at last!) , Maddie's eating everything else. It's gotten hot here and I wish I could persuade her to wear her ponytails for longer than 30 seconds before she rips them out. I'd make her much cooler when she's running around... and they're SOOOO cute!

I just love this piccie:)



Anyhow, that's all from here. Don't be too surprised if there's a while before the next post as who knows what to expect with this computer...

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Blogger Alice said...

It's lovely to be able to actually see the colours before you buy. Enjoy! I will definitely be making a clapotis sooner or later. Will watch out for yours.

Girlie is so cute! Those bunches. Can't you glue them in or something, for the sake of the cuteness......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home