Knitting with the Monsters...

My life with two toddlers and two cats, all of whom are out to drive me nuts and destroy my knitting!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's Always the Computer

Well our favorite computer has died. I have to take it downtown to get the apple guys to take a look. Eventually. It only comes up with a grey screen and nothing else. This means some sort of operating system issue. And of course having moved twice in 18mos means we have NO clue where any of that type of stuff is.

Other than that there's new news on the flat front. M put the pressure on the estate agents last week and they came up trumps (if that doesn't mean they did well then have a laugh at my expense;). One viewing on Friday, and three on Saturday and we have one offer and one second viewing request! And two more viewings tomorrow. This is a perfect example of forcing your estate agents to DO THEIR JOB! Good news because now we have a bigger stick to hit the house guys with. We've resigned ourselves to the fact that we're going to be here until near the end of the summer. Ugh. I strongly dislike that fact. But for a few months I'll suffer for the next 7-10 years of the right house.

On the knitting front, I've almost finished the first sleeve to the stripey sweater. I've not had that much time to knit lately so it's been a row here and there but it's getting there. I'm so tempted to finish the ballerina sweater or to start blocking what is already done on both but I'm staying strong.

So my next post will hopefully be from our Newwwww computer!!! should be here by the end of the week. We were hoping to buy one once we were moved. But our computer had other thoughts.

Anyhow, so rather than stay hunched over this computer which is broken and has to be propped up because the display has no hinges, I'm going to knit.

More and hopefully a FO or two when I next check in...
Later:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home